Sometimes in this world the ability to be grateful seems to pass people by.
Rather than being grateful for what they have, they grumble about what they haven’t got.
And even more simple, they just plain forget manners and never say thank you when they receive something, be it someone holding the door open, giving them a present or something more significant like a job!
It’s not difficult to be grateful. I have found that if I start the day by being grateful for what I have then my day starts on an even more positive note and I am grateful for everything that comes into my life that day – good, bad or indifferent, there’s always a reason to be grateful for it.
Here are 10 things that I am always grateful for every day (my list is a lot longer, but I whittled it down to 10 generic things):
- I am grateful for my health
- I am grateful for my friends
- I am grateful for my family’s love and support
- I am grateful for the memories
- I am grateful for every opportunity thrown at me
- I am grateful for the lessons I have learned
- I am grateful for SC – he is a blessing in my life
- I am grateful for the happiness I find in life
- I am grateful for my gifts and talents
- I am grateful for today and the wonders that lie in wait for me.
So, what are you grateful for?