I’m a big fan of the writer Paul Coelho (The Alchemist, Veronika Decides to Die, 11 Minutes, etc). Haven’t got all his books, but have read quite a few. I’ve just finished re-reading “The Alchemist”, digging out Manual of the Warrior Light next to re-read. (Best pop some more on my birthday wish list)
Anyway, he wrote that it only takes 6 words to tell a story. So here are a couple of mine:
- Waiting, always waiting. That’s my problem.
- I have faith & hope, nothing else!
- The past is in the past.
- Nice girls lose out … always!
- Sassy single mum. Proud of it!
- Don’t give up climbing the tree.
- Knock me down, I bounce back!
- I love cuddles and my PJs.
- Life’s a rollercoaster. Enjoy the ride!
- I trust you. Don’t disappoint me.
- I’m thankful and grateful every day.
Your turn 😉