Do we really need to set aside a day to be happy?
Surely, we can all find at least 1 thing to be happy about every day, can’t we?
How about just the fact that you woke up this morning – surely that’s a good enough reason to be happy?
Sure, you may dislike your situation/job/life/etc., but you’re alive! That’s got to be cause for celebration.
Now, I’ll admit in the past I probably was one of those people who’s glass was half empty – not what you’d call a burst of sunshine, more like a little ray whose spark was being gradually diminished by “the bad people”.
BUT, I made it through the dark ages, so to speak and nowadays my glass is very much always full 😉
Yes, I know the theoretical glass is only half full of water, but the other half is full of air, and I know when I went to school ½+½ always equalled a whole!
So, here’s a few of my things I’m happy about right now:
- I’m alive
- I am healthy
- I am free to make my own choices in life
- I am comfortable with who I am
- I am happy to be me
- I am blessed indeed to have SC
- No matter what – my family love me
- I am enjoying living
- I make the most of every opportunity (or curve ball) life throws at me
- I have some good friends who have been there for me when I needed them
How’s that for a starter for 10 😉
Now, it’s your turn … what are you happy about?