In no particular order
- I can’t belch – seriously! When I was a baby my mum used to try to wind me for hours … Occasionally, I get this rumbling noise in my throat, but I cannot belch!
- I sleep with my eyes at least half-open – now I bet you’re wondering how I know this. Well, Mr Wrong No. 1 used to wake me at ridiculous hours in the morning to check over documents, and when I said I was asleep, he said “but your eyes were open!”. I guess it must be true because SC does the same thing.
- I broke my little toe and now it just sticks up at a weird angle – doesn’t bend and does not ‘toe the line’ with the other digits on my foot!
- I sometimes fade out to commercial – no reason, I just sometimes go blank and my mind is who knows where. I’m not thinking about anything – I think it’s generally called staring into space, but it’s what I do.
- I don’t like crowds and prefer to go places where there won’t be too many other people, or just curl up at home.