The lovely Danielle at DingDongItsMrWrong http://dingdongitsmrwrong.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/mr-wrongs-gets-very-inspiring-blogger-award/ nominated this blog for an inspiring blogger award.
Thank you, it is much appreciated.
Now, there are rules which one has to abide by when nominated, and they are as follows:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 Things about Me (that you don’t already know)
- I used to sing in the church choir – extra bonus was that the vicar was rather cute 😉
- I love Marmite – and whoever thought up Marmite cashews and Marmite cheddar, pure genius!
- I’m a total petrolhead. I love cars. What more can I say!
- Have had anorexic and bullimic tendencies in the past. Never did the throwing up thing though. I tried it, but who likes being sick at the best of times and just couldn’t do.
- I have a degree in Mathematics – oops! I think I just outed my inner geekiness!
- Am a trained dancer and was part of a group that won the All England dance competition … twice.
- Scared of flying. Actually let me rephrase that. I’m not scared of flying, just scared of suddenly not flying. I was fine until that Air France plane just ditched in the Atlantic for no reason whatsoever.
15 Blogs that I’d like to Nominate
Now I haven’t read that many blogs yet, so as and when I find them I will add them here: