But I know fairy-tales don’t really exist, and there’s no riding off into the sunset to live happily ever after, relationships are hard work!
So following on from my “Perfect Man” post, here’s my ‘shopping list’ in no particular order 😉
- Over 6ft please – I’m 6ft in heels, and seriously would prefer to look up to someone in the physical sense rather than eyeball them!
- Someone who likes to take care of themselves, but not to the extreme though;
- Hair & Eye Colour – seriously doesn’t matter;
- Someone kind and considerate – I’m sure there must be some men out there who are?
- Someone not averse to helping with housework chores, including cooking – clothes washing aside (we already know how anal I am about that!)
- Someone I can respect, who will respect me in return;
- Someone in tune with emotions, theirs and those of others;
- Someone who loves me for who I am, faults included;
- White Charger (optional) 😉
Not an extortionate request is it?
I don’t care what they do, how much they earn, or any other materialistic clap trap. At the end of the day I just want someone who will treat me with kindness, compassion and respect.