You already know that I worry about absolutely everything to my washing shrinking to work and all kinds of stuff in between – but that’s me. I should learn to not sweat over the small stuff, but I have a small obsessive perfectionist gene that sometimes just won’t let me!
Tough to live with – not really, hugs work pretty much most of the time 😉
So, I’ve thought about some more of my quirky ways and here are those that made the top 5 (in no particular order):
1. I find ironing very therapeutic, bizarrely, especially when I have Frank Sinatra playing – although generally need a lower back massage afterwards (all that standing seizes the muscles up)
2. I love decorating (Matt Monro is my painting music) and gardening – could spend hours designing inside and out – one of my tasks on my bucket list is to do up a house … one day;
3. I can be messy – when I say messy, I actually just have piles of organised chaos, but I know where everything is! Filing is not one of my strong points and I’m definitely a messy cook though;
4. I am extremely scatty – to the point I always have to double-check I’ve locked the door, and it has been known for me to drive 100 yards down the road, turn round just to check again;
5. I don’t like clocks – I don’t wear a watch, if I want to know the time I’ll check my phone but that’s the extent of it. My parents have a clock in the kitchen and a grandmother clock and it freaks me out when all I can hear is tick-tick.
and I’m not even afraid of house spiders 😉